30 Years of Timelapse Cinematography
- Specialising in motion photography of Night Skies and Lightning Storms.
- 10,000 uncommon scenes shot at 4k 5k and 6k lines resolution.
- All footage is available by license agreement.
- Master elements are available in all formats – 4k – HD – SD.
- Time-coded viewing elements are available on request from: email@example.com
- Simon Carroll is available to shoot footage for your project on an archive basis.
History of a Day
The History of a Day project is a multi-screen audiovisual installation which recreates the cosmic theatre, through the spectacular timelapse cinematography of Simon Carroll and the soundscapes of composer Martin Friedel.
Enter the History of a Day website.